Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Don't Forget My Lipstick, I left It In Your Ashtray"

It surely has been a while since I last posted anything and I apologize because now that school is in full effect I have been on a slacker on our blog. It is my last semester so it is crunch time to the fullest. I need to stay focused if you know what I mean.

Anyways lately, me and my sister have been discussing lipsticks! Yeah it's kind of weird because we aren't really the lipstick types, I prefer stains or lipglosses or just plain old chapstick. I am  really into purples now I dont know if I am late on that band wagon but I don't care I like what I like whether it is "in" or not.  I've done some research and narrowed it down to two brands. What is your favorite lipcolor at the moment?

 MAC COSMETICS LIPSTICK IN "REBEL" RETAIL PRICE $14.50


VICTORIA SECRET PERFECT LIPSTICK IN  "VIXEN" RETAIL PRICE @ $12.00

VICTORIA SECRET LIPSTICK IN "HEARTBEAT" RETAIL PRICE $14.00
OMG THE PACKAGING ON THIS WON ME OVER! PLUS IT SAYS ITS LIMITED EDITION THAT JUST GIVES ME MORE OF A REASON TO BUY IT!





Until Next Time Mujeres,

No comments:

Post a Comment