Monday, May 16, 2011

IMATS 2011 EXPERIENCE


So yes I am indeed long overdue to updating the blog but there is so much that has been happening the past month. I have been extremely busy therefore this post is late! So I am going to jump right into it--IMATS was great! For those who don't know IMATS stands for International Makeup Artist Trade Show.... Of course anyone who has ever been knows that, but this year it was the first time it was ever in NYC! Por fin! It was so exciting for my sister & I because we have been anticipating this event for so long.

Although it was the first year in NY we did have high expectations for this makeup & trade show we weren't completely disappointed but we knew if this was sOcal  it would have been even more amazing! It's okay though
Our first stop was OCC Makeup of course! & Lauren (QueenofBlendingMUA) was there working the booth. Me & Kia both bought some lip tars which we were very excited about!
 They got skills....
Check him out......

He was there ALL day lol.....he was ready for the pic
Another stop was this booth called Eye Kandy Cosmetics
 Kia got her glitter on & purchased a few items from them.
 All the pretty glitters & colors

 As we were leaving I saw Alba (SunKissAlba) which told me she had to go buy some flats! Yeah heels were not a good idea girl!


Until next year IMATS.....


No comments:

Post a Comment